Walking Tour: It is all about tour of a historical, or cultural or artistic site/places with pedestrian activity confined to these cities or sites. It is a religious journey traditionally taken on foot, to a location of significance to the walker's faith. It involves Heritage, Temples, Ghats, Streets and Popular Markets.
Most of the places to visit in Varanasi are situated in and around the Varanasi ghats which can be accessed on foot. Here you can see the ancient building on the bank of River Ganga.
This city is also known as Home of Shiva because the first Siva Jyotirlinga emanated from the earth in this city and flared straight into the sky. This is why Varanasi is also known as Kashi or “the City of Light”. But that's not all; Kashi is also known by several other names such as 'the city of temples'.
1. Walking Tour to Popular Heritage,Temples and Markets: From revered ghats perched on the banks of the Ganga River to grand forts that narrate tales of city’s royal past, there are plenty of historic places to visit in Varanasi.
The Hindu temples in Varanasi are sacred geography in Hinduism, a city famous for housing numerous temples. The most famous street markets in Varanasi are: Godowlia, Vishwanath Galli, Daalmandi, Thatheri Bazaar, Chowk, Goalghar, etc.
Places to Visit/ Itinerary: Golden Temple, Burning Ghats, Underground Temple, Sinking Temple, Photography View, Nepali Temple, Small Valley,Old Building, Shivalay, Flower Market, Ganga Arti.
Starts From: Varanasi TO Dashaswamedh
Duration: 03:00 Hrs
2. Walking Tour with Evening Ganga Arti:Gange aarti is the magnificent event during evening in the Varanasi that one must not miss to see it. It makes us to experience the great feelings while Gange aarti become in process. This beautiful ritual makes every moment of the evening period special and fills with the spiritual thoughts.
• Duration: 02:00 Hrs + 01:30 Hrs = 3.5 Hrs
• Price: 800 Per Pax
• Meeting Point: Pickup From Hotel
Places: Assi Ghat (Subah-E-Banaras), Vidow Ashram,Indian Gym (Wresteling Place),Small Burning Ghat,Kedar Ghat (Shiva Temple),Small Gally Market,Sau Shiva, Kali Temple ,Ganga Arti (Ceremony).
3. Walking Tour with Small Boat Ride :
This tour starts from the famous Ghat i.e. Dashashwamedh Ghat and passes through many other popular Ghats, Temples and other places.
Tour guide will introduce you about the history of these places/landmarks.
Places: Golden Temple, Burning Ghats, Underground Temple, Sinking Temple, Mosque (Dharahra), Swami Narayan Temple, Masala Market, Holsale Market, Flower Market.
Walking Tour + Ganga Arti:
Copyright © 2019 Varanasi Temple Tour. Design by Thetechnomind Solution